'We want to say a huge 'Thank You' to you and your tutors for all the help and support you have given our son over the past year. He has gained in confidence and achieved more than we could ever have expected.' Mr and Mrs S Winchester
1. Fees are payable in advance and are due by the first day of term. Monthly payments may also be acceptable.
3. The college reserves the right to refuse entry to public examinations or to release results if the tuition fees have not been paid in full.
4. A student may be asked to leave by the Principal in cases of serious misconduct. Under these circumstances fees for the whole of that term remain payable.
5. Timetables may be altered at short notice should circumstances demand it.
6. Notice of withdrawal of one term is required or that term's fees will be payable in lieu of notice.
7. The college does not accept responsibility for students' personal possessions.
8. When a place is offered a registration form is issued. If the place is accepted, the form must be completed and signed by the person responsible for fees and returned with the registration fee of £50.00. There is no registration fee for after-school or holiday tuition.
If you have any further questions or queries please do not hesitate to contact us on
023 8001 8686